I haven’t had much time to blog these days, but I did want to share a delicious recipe! This chocolate coconut cream is delicious on its own or to dip fruit into. It’s like a chocolate whipped cream or chocolate mousse. Who wouldn’t love that? Enjoy as a dip for fruit, healthy graham crackers, baby cookies or your fingers (hey, I won’t judge you). We all love it around here!
Chocolate Coconut Cream Dip
- 1 (400ml) can coconut milk, refrigerated for at least 8 hours (check your can because some coconut milk cans open on the bottom. In that case you will have to refrigerate your can upside down).
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Open the chilled can of refrigerated coconut milk and spoon the thick coconut cream from the top of the can into a medium mixing bowl. The water will be at the bottom of the can and can be saved for a smoothie or other recipe.
- Add the maple syrup, vanilla and cocoa powder and beat until combined and smooth.