Many mornings of pancake breakfasts and fresh fruit. Banana pancakes, oatmeal apple cinnamon pancakes, pumpkin pancakes and crepes.
A girl curled up with her yoga mat ‘blanket’.
A girl who enjoys watching movies from her diaper bin. This was too funny to me.
An evening dance party. (Yes, I let them jump on the bed).
Serafina loves to wear the dress up shoes, even though she can’t walk in them.
Saying goodbye to the trampoline for the coming wintertime.
A much anticipated homemade Halloween party, thrown by Autumn and Kesa for their baby dolls (my grandchildren).
Autumn and Kesa made many decorations and I bought some organic candy to put together for treat bags for them.
Jelly beans, gummy worms, peanuts, sandwich cookies, applesauce, panda licorice and sundrops.
They dressed up their dolls for trick or treating.
Arnold Lobel books in the mail. Lots of reading.
Split pea and brown rice soup.
Sisters sharing trail mix.
Peanut butter chocolate chip rice crispy squares.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Rice Crispy Squares
- 2/3 cup smooth or crunchy natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Earth Balance margarine
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups organic crispy rice cereal
- 2/3 cup dairy-free chocolate chips or carob chips
- Melt the peanut butter and margarine together in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk in the maple syrup and vanilla.
- Remove from heat and stir in the crispy rice cereal and chocolate or carob chips.
- Transfer mixture to an 8 x 8 baking pan. Press the mixture in with a wet spoon or wet hands.
- Allow to cool and then cut into squares.
Today is a beautifully warm and sunny November 1st where we are.
Wishing you all a good weekend! 🙂