I just wanted to post a quick note about my cookbook. If there is anyone still out there thinking of purchasing a copy for themselves or for a Christmas gift, I am down to the last 60 copies and will not be reordering any more. If you are interested in ordering, please send your name and shipping information to email@example.com along with the number of copies you desire and I can make up an invoice for you through PayPal. You can then pay the invoice through PayPal using your PayPal account, or using Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. I also take money orders.
If you are interested and would like to reserve a copy but cannot pay right away, that is OK too, just as long as you let me know when I should expect payment I can hold a copy of the book for you.
This delightful vegan cookbook is 8″ x 9″, 297 pages, and features:
- A foreword written by Dr. Will Tuttle, author of The World Peace Diet.
- A total of 237 delicious recipes – 45 all-new recipes never before seen on the blog.
- Over 125 mouth-watering color photos of the recipes.
- A detailed explanation of the vegan ingredients used throughout the book and how to use them.
- An informative guide to a well-stocked vegan kitchen.
- A section dedicated to helping those interested in becoming vegan make the switch from animal foods to plant-based ones.
- Tips on how to get kids to eat healthy.
- 25 nutritious vegan snack ideas.
- A handy guide to cooking grains.
- Suggestions on how to make any meal vegan.
- Fun, kid-friendly food craft ideas.
- And much, much more!
The cost of the book is $30.00. Shipping and handling costs will be calculated after the address has been given. I ship books the same day (or the next business day if your order was processed on the weekend).
More information about the book can be found here.
Whether you are looking to live more compassionately; eat and cook more whole, natural foods for yourself or your family; or cut out refined flour or sugar from your diet, my hope is that this book will inspire you along your own journey to health and wellness.