There is still time to order a cookbook in time for Christmas if you are ordering from Canada or the United States. I also take international orders as well, but those can’t be guaranteed to arrive before Christmastime. I have been taking a break from blogging, but am still taking orders for books. If you are interested in ordering a copy before they are all gone email me at email@example.com. More details about the book can be found here. My hope is that whoever enjoys the recipes (especially for their family) will get their hands on a copy, as they are limited and I will not be ordering any more once they all sell out.There are also many great recipes in the book that I have saved as special only for the book and have not shared/do not plan on sharing on my blog.
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Homemade Oat Milk
- Sunflower Peach Muffins
- Zucchini Corn Fritters
- Creamy Tomato Soup
- Orange Sesame Tofu
- Cheesy Pizza Quinoa Casserole
- Creamy Garlic Scape Penne
- Marinated Vegetable Salad
- Whole Wheat Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Cashew-Kissed Maple Peanut Butter
- Cinnamon Maple Walnut Spread
- Spelt Maple Graham Crackers
- Wholesome Oatmeal Arrowroot Baby Cookies
- Oatmeal Peanut Butter Softies
- Cinnamon Sunflower Flax Cookies
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Soft Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Gingerbread Snack Cake
- Cardamom Date Bundt Cake
- Almond Raspberry Squares
- Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Oat Squares
- And More!
As long as the book tab is still displayed on my blog page and the image of the book is still up, copies of the book are still available so don’t hesitate to contact me.
I hope that you are all keeping warm! Winter is on its way where we are and we are enjoying many winter things, playing in the snow, baking cookies and cinnamon buns, warm baths and Christmas crafts, stories and songs to name a few. 🙂
Will post again soon!