Today I was thinking of the pros and cons of having 1/4 inch of hair. So far I have come up with this.
- You have no need for a brush or comb, you just wake up and you are good to go
- You save money on shampoo and conditioner (in our house, we will save a lot)
- When biking, you are more aerodynamic
- When out for a run or a walk, you never have hair blowing in your face
- You have no need for hair ties or head bands
- You can enjoy all the bubble gum you want and don’t have to worry about getting gum stuck in your hair
- If there is a hair in someone’s food, you know that you are innocent
- People will ask you a lot about your hair because they do not understand why you would do such a terribly unselfish thing
- Most people are horrified to see a 21-year-old girl with a shaved head, they give looks of complete disbelief and shock.
- Many will describe you as “crazy.”
- You have to explain yourself a lot
- Your head gets cold easily and you need a hat
- Headbanging is not as cool
That’s what I came up with. So far there are more pros than cons, so it is all good. 🙂
Kesa keeps on asking me “What happened to your hair momma?” I answer her by saying “Someone cut it off.” Then she says, “I’ll find it momma, it’s somewhere.” Such a cutie!