- A cold winter spent cuddling under blankets.
- Little House on The Prairie seasons 2-10.
- My first vegan pregnancy.
- Morning, noon and night sickness, food aversions and the consumption of way too much grease.
- The girls share a room. Nights of little giggles.
- Rainbow Brite obsession.
- Springtime splashing in puddles and getting all wet.
- Painting and crafts galore.
- Our first garden. Fresh corn, beans, peas, lettuce, radishes and chard.
- Hours upon hours and miles upon miles of family walks, an hour a day (4 miles) in the sunshine, pulling you girls in the wagon.
- Spending every spare moment at the beach, where we almost turned into fish.
- Swimming with Serafina kicking in my belly.
- Picnics outside.
- Unbearably hot days and nights where we had to spray each other with the hose to cool off.
- Sleepovers with mommy when daddy worked the night shift, staying up late reading or being silly.
- Autumn loses 5 teeth.
- Mommy gets her bake-on and comes up with awesome, delicious vegan recipes.
- Afternoons spent at the ‘Spiderman’ and ‘turtle’ parks.
- Prenatal appointments where we got to hear the baby’s heartbeat.
- Prenatal yoga.
- Imaginary play, pretending you are different people. The invention of the ‘brother’ and ‘sissy’ game.
- Trips to the library, afternoons spent reading.
- Children invading mommy’s bath time.
- Sitting and relaxing under the big willow tree.
- Daddy puts up a tire swing.
- Kesa turns 3!
- Grandma and Gaga’s beach, swimming with Mo.
- Sleepovers at Wawa and Papa’s farm.
- Grocery trips to the city and getting to go to the ‘cool’ Chapters.
- Tofu Bacon Sandwiches.
- Serafina is born!
- Wearing Serafina on long walks.
- Co-sleeping with my little babe.
- Autumn turns 7! Rainbow cake!
- Banana bread addiction.
- Autumn starts homeschooling for second grade. Math frustration.
- The girls take dance lessons.
- Power yoga!
- Mommy develops a baking addiction. We are never without cookies!
- Serafina smiles, laughs and rolls over.
- Dancing to uplifting music, spinning and getting dizzy.
- Evening visits with family.
- The girl who couldn’t eat good.
- A simple Christmas.
- One awesome year, filled with amazing memories!
Love love love this. You have such a beautiful family. Happy new years to your and yours.
Thanks! Happy New Year to you too.
Pingback: So Long 2012 | Live. Learn. Love. Eat.