Tonight I thought that I would share with you what I read in Dr. Bernie S. Sigel’s book 101 exercises for the soul.
Signs and symptoms of inner peace:
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment
- A loss of interest in judging other people
- A loss of interest in judging self
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others
- A loss of interest in conflict
- A loss of ability to worry (this is a very serious symptom)
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of apprecitation
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature
- Frequent attacks of smiling
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen
- An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it
WARNING: If you have some or all of these symptoms, please be advised that your condition of inner peace may be so far advanced as to not be curable and may lead to love blindness. If you are exposed to anyone exhibiting any of these symptoms, remain exposed at your own risk
I think that I may be coming down with some of these symptoms! I can definitely thank yoga for that. It always works magic on my body, mind and spirit.
Today we spent the day in the city and bought our groceries, so I should have some delicious recipe posts coming soon. I am excited to try out some new breakfast ideas and I think this fall weather is putting ideas of baking in my mind.
Going to the city always exhausts me, so after we got home I took a nice long walk with the girls. It is so gorgeous out these past few days!
I am off to bed early tonight and hopefully tomorrow I will have something more to contribute.
Good Night! 🙂