Although the weather is definitely cooling off around here, it’s not quite fall yet so I decided that today I would post yet another recipe for a frozen treat that my girls love. This recipe is for peanut butter and jam popsicles. Another way to enjoy the goodness of PB&J!
PB&J Freezer Pops
Makes 7 or 8 freezer pops, depending on the size of your popsicle moulds
- 1/2 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all fruit strawberry or raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup water
- Whisk together the peanut butter, milk, maple syrup and vanilla in a 4 cup liquid measuring cup.
- Whisk together the jam and water in a separate liquid measuring cup.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into each popsicle mould, filling them each half of the way full.
- Pour the jam mixture over top of the peanut butter mixture in the popsicle moulds to fill them all the way full.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
So I think we’re going to have high’s in the 90’s for most of this month. Ugh! This treat should be perfect for my little Autumn (and me) to enjoy on a hot September day.
That sounds nice! It is still pretty warm here, but seems so cold at night and in the morning. Hope Autumn likes these! 🙂
Great idea–looks yummy!
Hmmm…never would have thought of this, but I bet it tastes delish!
ive just found you and have been clicking around…i love your blog and your kiddos are adorable. im pregnant with my first so im loving reading all about raising little plant based eaters 🙂
Thanks so much Elise! 🙂 Comment anytime.