Although the weather is definitely cooling off around here, it’s not quite fall yet so I decided that today I would post yet another recipe for a frozen treat that my girls love. This recipe is for peanut butter and jam popsicles. Another way to enjoy the goodness of PB&J!
PB&J Freezer Pops
Makes 7 or 8 freezer pops, depending on the size of your popsicle moulds
- 1/2 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all fruit strawberry or raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup water
- Whisk together the peanut butter, milk, maple syrup and vanilla in a 4 cup liquid measuring cup.
- Whisk together the jam and water in a separate liquid measuring cup.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into each popsicle mould, filling them each half of the way full.
- Pour the jam mixture over top of the peanut butter mixture in the popsicle moulds to fill them all the way full.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.